Benefits of Virtual Home Staging
While you can choose to provide professional photography without it, including virtual home staging has clear advantages to the selling process, namely:
1. Increased Sales – Today, 80% of residential and commercial properties are sold online. Well-furnished real estate photos attract more potential buyers and increase clicks by 70% compared to photos of empty houses or apartments. When the interiors of a home are already designed, viewers can better imagine themselves living there. This is why home staging is crucial in real estate proceedings and often result in the closing of a deal.
2. Decreased Expenses – Real-life home staging is very expensive and can cost thousands of dollars. In addition, it takes a lot of time to set up, and unless the property is sold quickly, you may have to pay rent on the furniture. In contrast, virtual staging allows you to digitally design room interiors without having to rent actual furniture, saving you more than 90% of actual home staging as well as the hassle of setting up.
3. Faster Turnaround – Due to the quick development of virtual home staging compared to actual staging, real estate agents get to save valuable time and sell properties faster.
4. Target Specific Markets – By customizing a design according to certain style preferences, you can target a specific clientele. Choose between traditional or contemporary furnishings, and give your home a cozy or an extravagant look – the options are endless!
5. Flexibility – Virtual staging allows you to quickly remove and redesign an existing interior image according to your preferences. You can pull out an old sofa, get rid of an unsuitable painting, or remove other old-fashioned items and easily replace them with modern ones.